Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I have spent the last week researching the databases and the other resources online that were given to me by Drew. I am still having problems finding any valuable information but I have expanded my knowledge of Baltimore as a whole through all of the skimming I have done! Gail and I have e-mailed each other back and forth around 4 times last week and I am waiting for her to let me know what their meetings outcomes were for any ideas for the project. I told her that it probably would be best if Katie and I would meet her sometime in the near future. I have tried to make interviews with a contacts I have but no one has called me back.... maybe vacation?

I also took a trip to Brooklyn Library to try and talk with the lady who was extremely helpful last time. She was not in but should be back sometime this week they said.

Research: 5 hours
E-mailing to Gail- 1 hour
Driving to library- 1 hour

No comments:

Post a Comment