Tuesday, August 18, 2009

So this summer did not turn out the way that I had hoped but I have made some great contacts. I have contacted the Brooklyn library and they are more than happy to assist us in anything we are doing. After spending a summer day there last week I realized that they are lacking so much in that library. I want to be able to give them all of this research so they can use it when needed. I spoke with one librarian who showed me a drawer with files of newspapers they have collected over the years. I have compiled a list of corporations that worked in the industrious parts of Curtis Bay and I want to research them to see what impacts they have had on the community. I want to see if any of these corporations caused pollution or any hurt to the communities, especially since I read the brochures at the library and all of them said they were eco-friendly. I have a lot of good ideas for the semester and can't wait for class to start.
HOURS:
11:00 AM- 3:30 Library/research/driving around community

No comments:

Post a Comment