I thought of an idea for a main project for Brooklyn. What about making a website/community profile from all of the research we get. This would include the sports aspect, oral histories and general histories. Or maybe it can be a smaller project with just the histories. I realized today how much work is involved in researching. There are many in Brooklyn who don't know the history of their community and probably do not have the resources as we do to find out. Maybe we can give them a website that can have all of the research we have found all in one place. This is just an idea. I know the blog is meant or the Wiki but maybe we can make a different site too.
I had a good time today learning about the ways I can approach this project.
10:30-2:00 meeting with Drew, Dr. King and Katie
9-10:20 brainstorming and blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment