Monday, April 6, 2009

venting

I have been thinking a lot about what ways we can get people to truly want to come to this event in the community. It seems that we are speaking with people who do not want to support this because of the club. I think that we NEED to emphasize to them it is not about who the owners are now and even about supporting them, but it is a positive way to get the community involved in past memories and experiences that have shaped their community. I don't want to force people to go when they don't like the owners so maybe if we phrased it in a way so the people know and feel comfortable that its truly about their community and not the owners. I don't want to put the owners down but I feel that in order to get to the community we need to reach out the them and see what they want out of this, and what it would take for them to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment