Tuesday, April 14, 2009
some thoughts
I am still working on the summary for the community of Brooklyn. I have found that it is hard to piece together information you don't have. The editing process is coming along well though. I have started a myspace page for the 4100 club event plus I will give it to them to use after the event for their own promotion. I also bought a scrapbook this past weekend that will be displayed at the event. I will put any documents needed from history in there along with photo's. This will be for the club as well. It was only 6.99 so there is no need to reimburse me. I think that maybe we can do a lot for the actual event between having Bingo and other activities. We really have to plan this out to its not too chaotic with everything going on. Should we set in stone the time for the buffet? I think we should have it from 1-3 and people should know this before buying the ticket so they don't think that if they come at 6 they will get a hot meal. I also like the idea of a cake walk. I will think of some other ideas before next Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree on the buffet time. If we have it from 2 to 6, we wont have time to focus on anything else like a bingo game, auction, raffle, or autograph signing. Great job on the scrapbook! Can you email me the link to the myspace page? I'd like to add that to the Club 4100 blog, and then you can add the blog link to the myspace. Also email Ilana, so you guys can do the same with the Facebook page.
ReplyDelete